Who Can Participate?
- Anyone who has a valid licence, a car in good condition and a spirit of adventure
- A team should have a primary driver, a navigator/co-driver and can have a team correspondent/co-driver and a team name!
- All participants have to be above 18 years of age, in good health and drivers should posses valid driver’s license.
- In the case that a professional is participating, only ONE professional is allowed per team and the other members should be non-professionals.
- The drivers should apply to FMSCI for 4W Club Sport Rally license
- Details & forms available : http://licence.fmsci.co.in
- Rooming will be one room per team of 2/3
How to Register:
- After going through all details please click on Registration (in steps) (buttons below)
- You can register and submit documents till midnight of 12th September 2018. ( extended in lieu of the floods in Kerala and Kodagu )
- Fill in the forms & make your payment online (details given once form given below is filled out)
- Team of 2: 12,500 rs
- Team of 3: 18,750 rs
- Get your FMSCI licence on-line
- Note: FMSCI licence(4W clubsport category) is mandatory for each team member who wants to drive (link to apply has been provided on the form).
- If you have an artist, historian, scholar, author or documentary film maker in the team will be eligible for a special sponsorship of participation write to Indic Academy : email@example.com
- Please Note: Sponsorship will be given only to one artist/historian/scholar/author/documentary film maker in a team of 3 only.
- Apply to Indic Academy with your profile and samples/videos of your work.
- If Indic Academy approves your application please register by filling the forms below, make your payment and send proof of your registration to Indic Academy who will then directly send their sponsorship amount to you.
- After your registration ,you will have to scan & submit on-line the following documents before the 12th September 2018.
- Valid driver’s licence
- FMSCI 4W club licence
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Rally insurance
- Car insurance
- Indemnity bond – Download to fill click here : THD_Indemnity_bond
- Pollution certificate
- THD Payment receipt
- Vehicle owner release duly signed
- Medical fitness certificate
- Owner’s Letter of Permission – Download to fill click here: owner_s_permission_letter_for_THD2018
- After your on-line form submission you will be required to submit copies of documents in person during the briefing session.
- There will be a briefing session for all participants on the 15th of September 2018 from 10:30 am – 1:00 pm
- You will have to bring all documents in original for verification, and you will also have a briefing session
- Location: BNM Institute of Technology: 12th Main Road, 27th Cross, Banashankari Stage II, Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560070
- Stay during the drive:
- Day 1 and Day 2 –
- At Hyatt place in Toranagallu near Hampi
- 1 double room per team on twin sharing/ triple sharing basis
- Day 1 and Day 2 –
NEW easy 3 step registration process ! Click Below.
- MAKE SURE THE STEPS OF REGISTRATION ARE FILLED IN ORDER.
- Last date to Submit Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3: 12th September 2018