The Heritage Drive 2020
The Heritage Drive 2020 is a one day 225 + km TSD rally on Saturday the 29 th of February from
Bangalore to Savandurga, Magadi, Goshala at Art of Living Ashram and back to Bangalore as part
of GUDIYA SAMBHRAMA…the Temple festival 2020 dedicated to Shrimad Valmiki Ramayana.
The rally will begin at 5.15 am amidst Vedic chants in Varaprada Sri Devagiri Venkateswara
Devasthanam in Banashankari 2 nd Stage. Flag off will start at 6.00 am and we will
proceed through verdant countryside to Asia’s largest monolith rock- Savandurga. We will visit
the ancient Veerabadhra Swami Temple and proceed to Bhavatarini Ashram for breakfast and
move on to the beautiful Someswara temple. After some intense rally we will arrive at Sri
Ranganatha Temple in Magadi. After prasadam lunch our route will take us to the Art of Living
As always, The Heritage Drive is a zero-garbage rally so please carry water and snacks in
Recyclable containers. We will not pollute the atmosphere with cigarette smoke, so it is a NO
SMOKING RALLY, we will all keep our minds under control so NO ALCOHOL will be permitted and
we will let all animals live hence no meat will be served!
We encourage all participants to wear hand woven cotton fabric clothes so our art of weaving
will survive. And lastly, we request that we dress suitably to visit Temples whether men or
• Answer the quiz at the start
• Fill in the forms & make your payments on-line to cover expenses
• Rs 4500 for a team of two / Rs 6000 for a team of three.
• After payment you can upload all documents.
• Last date for registration (1 st February 2020)
• You need to have a valid Driver’s licence that permits you to drive in India.
• Apply for your FMSCI 4 W Club licence http://licence.fmsci.co.in/
• Last date for submission of scanned documents on-line the 5 th of February
• Orientation for all participants on the 26 th of February at 6.00 pm in The Indian Institute of
World Culture, B P Wadia Road, Basavangudi, Bangalore 560 004,
• Briefing will start with a conversation on The Ramayana, followed by briefing on the rally.
And document verification.
• Kindly all participants be present at 6.00 pm sharp and attend this briefing and the talks too
to get a better understanding.