THD 2019 Registration
2019 begins with The Heritage Drive 2019 a one day 250 km TSD rally on 10th February from Bangalore to Nagalapura back to Bangalore as a part of GUDIYA SAMBHRAMA…the Temple festival 2019.
The rally will begin at 5.15 am amidst Vedic chants and tasty prasadam in Varaprada Sri Devagiri Venkateswara Devasthanam in Banashankari 2nd Stage. Flag off will start at 6.30 am and we will proceed to the thousand-year old Kedareshwara Nagalapura, Kalleshwara and the Araluguppe Chennakeshava temples.
A few trees will be planted and thereafter particiapnts will be treated to a soul elevating vocal concert by Vivek Sadasivam and group. Dancers of Raadha Kalpa Dance Company will fill the precincts of the temple with the mystical sounds of their dancing feet. We will return by late evening to the Devagiri Temple again for prize distribution.
As always, The Heritage Drive is a zero-garbage rally so please carry water and snacks in Recyclable containers. We will not pollute the atmosphere with cigarette smoke, so it is a NO SMOKING RALLY, we will all keep our minds under control so NO ALCOHOL will be permitted and we will let all animals live hence no meat will be served! We encourage all participants to wear hand woven cotton fabric clothes so our art of weaving will survive. And lastly, we request that we dress suitably to visit Temples whether men or women.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Anyone who has a valid licence, a car in good condition and a spirit of adventure.
- A team should have a primary driver, a navigator/co-driver and can have a team correspondent/co-driver and a team name!
- All participants have to be above 18 years of age, in good health.
- Drivers should posses valid driver’s license the permits one to drive in India.
- No professionals can participate in this rally.
- The drivers should apply to FMSCI for 4W Club Sport Rally license
- Details & forms available : http://licence.fmsci.co.in
- The organisers have the right to reject an application sent in.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Answer a quiz about our country and its heritage and culture to begin with , then continue to fill in the forms and make an online payment.
- Rs.4500 for a team of two or Rs.6000 for a team of three.
- After payment a unique ID will be generated for you, it will be the name of your team that you provide, you will receive a mail with your team name and password that you can use for filling the rest of the details and uploading the documents.
- You can register till midnight of 29th January 2019 and submit documents till midnight of 30th January 2019.
- Get your FMSCI licence on-line
- Note: FMSCI licence(4W clubsport category) is mandatory for each team member who wants to drive.
- After your registration ,you will have to scan & submit on-line the following documents before the 30th September 2018.
- Valid driver’s licence
- FMSCI 4W club licence
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Rally insurance
- Car insurance
- Indemnity bond – Click to Download- THD_Indemnity_bond_THD_2019
- Pollution certificate
- THD Payment receipt
- Vehicle owner release duly signed – Click to Download- owner_s_permission_letter_for_THD_2019_Bengaluru_
- NOTE: Details for briefing – 2nd February 2019 at 10.15 am in Rotary House of Friendship Lavelle Road